sexta-feira, 15 de abril de 2011

Exercício 1

Complete com as formas corretas de “be used to” ou “get used to”:

(a) Tina ......................... (exercise). She does it every day.

(b) When I moved to England, I wasn’t ........................... (drive) on the left side of the road. I ....................... it after a few weeks.

(c) I now live on a really noisy street. I’m not sure I will be able to ............................. it.

(d) Jenny ............................. (cook) her own food. She makes a different dish every day.

(e) I know you have always driven a car, but you will have to ................................... (take the bus) now.

(f) I’m not .................................. (get up) early. My alarm usually doesn’t go off till 9.
Exercício 2

Como você diria isso em inglês?

(a) Ela vai ter que se acostumar com isso.

(b) Sara está acostumada a pegar metrô.

(c) Tom se acostumou a tomar café da manhã sozinho.

(d) Não estamos acostumados com todo esse barulho.

(e) Tivemos que nos acostumar com uma casa pequena.

(f) Você se acostumou com a escola nova?

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário